Terms & Conditions
AGREEMENT FOR USERS AND TRAVELERS
When you use this website, you agree to the following terms, and you agree to convey the contents of this Agreement to your traveling family members or companions:
- Responsibility: Conlin Travel, Inc. ("We") act as an agent for the airlines, tour operators, cruiselines, lodging providers, car-rental companies, ground operators, and any other suppliers of travel services shown on your itinerary. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of such suppliers or their subcontractors or their failure to provide services, adhere to their own schedules, or honor their contracts.
- Hazards: We have no special knowledge regarding foreign entry requirements, unsafe conditions: health hazards, weather hazards, supplier bankruptcies, or the suitability for disabled persons of any portion of any tour. For foreign entry requirements, go to http://travel.state.gov. For State Department travel advisories, go to http://travel.state.gov. For foreign health requirements and dangers, go to http://www.cdc.gov/travel/index.htm. You hereby release us from any claims resulting in whole or in part from any problem covered in this paragraph and any other causes not within our control, and to submit all other claims against us within 30 days after the return of your trip.
- Limitation of Refunds: All airlines impose cancellation and change penalties up to 100% for many discount tickets. All tour operators, cruiselines, and some resort hotels impose cancellation and change penalties, too. Please view the applicable rules before you make your reservation.
- Delays: Flight delays are very common today. If your flight is delayed far any reason, the airlines are not required by law to pay for your en route expenses, such as meals, hotels, taxis and phone calls.
- Check Your Itinerary: As soon as you receive your booked itinerary, check it thoroughly to make sure it is correct as to dates, times, fares, and rates.
- Reconfirmation: Schedule changes are quite common today. We urge you to re-check exact flight times prior to departure and prior to your return.
- Package Trips: If you book a trip, we must collect the tour operator's or cruise line's deposit when reservations are made. The amount of the deposit, the refund allowed, and the times for canceling vary according to the tour operator or cruise line. We do not endorse or recommend any particular tour operator or cruise line; our role is strictly limited to facilitating the booking. After you finish your booking, we will send you any agreement required by the travel services supplier, along with a request that you sign that agreement and return it to us. In the event of any inconsistency between that agreement and this agreement, the latter shall govern.
- Charter Trips: If your package trip involves a charter flight, or if your vacation involves an air-only charter night, it is extremely important that you realize that, for charters:
a. Departure times (both going and returning) can change at the last minute. These delays legally can be as much as 48 hours (approximately two days late).
b. Your flight may be advertised as non-stop; however, the operator may legally change the routing and make intermediate stops at the last minute.
c. The charter operator may legally-substitute types of aircraft and even airline at the last minute.
d. Charter trips have very stiff cancellation penalties
e. Frequent flier miles are unavailable.
f. Advance seat assignments are frequently not available.
- Final Payment: For all vacation trips, you must have made full payment before we release the tickets or documents.
- Non-Use of Coupons: In the event that you purchase a ticket or tickets containing flight coupons that you may or may not use, we do not guarantee that the airline will honor the ticket or tickets, and you agree to indemnify us against airline claims for the difference between the full fare for your actual itinerary and the value of the ticket that you purchased.
- Information on Website: You agree not to use or authorize the use of this information for any purpose other than personal use, and not to engage or authorize anyone to engage in the resale, redistribution, and use of the information on this website for commercial purposes. Third-party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience, and do not constitute any endorsement by us and/or our suppliers. Any software that is on this website including HTML codes and software made available to download from this website ("Software") is our copyrighted work or the copyrighted work of our suppliers or 1icensors. Product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Power of Attorney: As our client, you hereby appoint us to be your attorneys-in-fact for the purpose of signing all documents necessary to purchase and issue airline tickets, tours, cruises, and hotel guarantees for late aniva1. You authorize any of the attorneys-in-fact to sign credit card authorizations for said purchases whenever any of them receives an Internet booking request reasonably believed to be from you or someone acting on your behalf, requesting those tickets be charged to this credit card account. You agree that you will pay for all such purchases and will not hold us responsible for any of our actions pursuant to this power of attorney.
- Exclusive Jurisdiction: All suits in connection with, or incident to, this Agreement shall be litigated, if at all, in the courts of the Country of USA, State of Michigan, Washtenaw County, to the exclusion other courts of any other state.
- NO WARRANTIES: THE CONTENT, CODE, ACCESS, AND OTHER FEATURES OF THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY SUCH FEATURES WILL OPERATE UNITERUPTED OR IN AN ERROR-FREE FASHION, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS AND COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY CONTENT OR FEATURES, OR YOUR FAILURE TO ACCESS OR CLICK-THRU ACCESS ANY CONTENT OR FEATURES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- THE WEB SITE IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY CONLIN TRAVEL, INC. ("CONLIN TRAVEL"). ALL INFORMATION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION TEXT, GRAPHICS, SOFTWARE AND ALL HTML, CGI AND OTHER CODES AND SCRIPTS IN ANY FORMAT USED TO IMPLEMENT THE WEB SITE ("CONTENT") ARE THE PROPERTY OF CONLIN TRAVEL OR ITS LICENSORS. THE CONTENT ON THE WEB SITE IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. YOU MAY NOT COPY, MODIFY, UPLOAD, DOWNLOAD, TRANSMIT (RE)PUBLISH, OR OTHERWISE DISTRIBUTE ANY CONTENT FROM THE WEB SITE EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. DOING SO WILL VIOLATE CONLIN TRAVEL'S COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. SOME CONTENT ON THE WEB SITE IS SUBJECT TO UNITED STATES EXPORT CONTROLS. NO CONTENT FROM THE WEB SITE MAY BE DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE EXPORTED OR RE-EXPORTED (1) INTO (OR TO A NATIONAL OR RESIDENT) OF IRAN, IRAQ, SYRIA, NORTH KOREA, LIBYA, ANGOLA, MYANMAR (BURMA), SUDAN, OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY THAT THE UNITED STATES HAS EMBARGOED GOODS OR (2) TO ANYONE ON THE UNITED STATES TREASURY DEPARTMENT'S LIST OF SPECIALLY DESIGNATED NATIONALS OR THE DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE'S TABLE OF DENY ORDERS. BY DOWNLOADING THE CONTENT FROM THE WEB SITE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN OR A NATIONAL OR RESIDENT OF ANY SUCH COUNTRY.
- ALL CONTENT ON THE WEB SITE IS PROTECTED BY UNITED STATES COPYRIGHT LAW, TRADEMARK LAW AND APPLICABLE INTERNATIONAL TREATIES AND CONVENTIONS GOVERNING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW. ANY AND ALL CONLIN TRAVEL TRADEMARKS AND TRADE NAMES WHICH CONLIN TRAVEL USES IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE SHALL REMAIN THE EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF CONLIN TRAVEL. NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL BE DEEMED TO GIVE YOU ANY RIGHTS IN OR TO ANY TRADEMARKS OF CONLIN TRAVEL.
- TRAVELERS WHO USE THE WEB SITE ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND HEREBY RELEASE CONLIN TRAVEL FROM ANY DUTY OF CHECKING OR VERIFYING ANY PASSPORT, VISA, VACCINATION OR OTHER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR CHOSEN DESTINATIONS. TRAVELERS ARE ALSO FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING ALL SAFETY AND SECURITY CONDITIONS FOR EACH DESTINATION. YOU AGREE THAT CONLIN TRAVEL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POTENTIAL RISKS AND HAZARDS ASSOCIATED WITH TRAVEL TO DESTINATIONS LISTED ON THE WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, CONLIN TRAVEL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STANDARDS OF HYGIENE, CUISINE, SANITATION, AND MEDICAL TREATMENT OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES. NOR IS CONLIN TRAVEL RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POLITICAL INSTABILITY, TERRORIST ACTIVITY, WAR, SOCIAL OR LABOR UNREST, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, ARBITRARY CHANGES IN GOVERNMENT POLICIES, LOCAL LAWS OR CUSTOMS, CLIMATIC CONDITIONS, METHODS OF CONDUCTING BUSINESS, MILITARY ACTIVITY OR EMERGENCY EVACUATION METHODS. BY EMBARKING ON TRAVEL ARRANGED THROUGH, OR UTILIZING INFORMATION CONTAINED ON, THE WEB SITE, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH TRAVEL.
- CONLIN TRAVEL MAY TERMINATE USER ACCESS OR SUSPEND ANY USER'S ACCESS TO ALL OR PART OF THE WEB SITE WITHOUT NOTICE FOR ANY CONDUCT THAT CONLIN TRAVEL, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, BELIEVES VIOLATES ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR IS HARMFUL TO CONLIN TRAVEL, A TRAVEL SERVICE SUPPLIER OR A THIRD PARTY LICENSOR.
California Seller of Travel Registration No. 1012274-10
State of Washington Seller of Travel No. 602-431-730
Florida Seller of Travel Exemption ST-36744